Maritime Training, Offshore Training, OSHA, Industrial Training, Maritime Training Institute, Offshore Training Institute,,
Maritime Training Customised after gap analysis :
Training is an investment. A well trained crew is an asset to the organisation. At Brukaan Institute of Maritime Studies And Research (BIMSAR), we strongly believe that training of the ship staff is one of the most critical factors in achieving safe, economical and profitable operation of a vessel.
To be recognized as a leading maritime training & research institute and to inspire, motivate and educate our trainees in exceeding the aspirations of the organizations they serve.
In order to achieve our Vision, BIMSAR’s mission is to:
- Develop innovative training programmes after doing a “Gap Analysis” between the industry standards and the practices being followed on board
- Deliver training programmes with commitment, passion and professionalism while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Provide a platform for research with continual improvement in exceeding the aspirations of our customers.
- Operate as a reliable, ethical and environmentally responsible maritime institute for a sustainable growth.
Training is one of the most important factors in ensuring
- Enhanced safety, security and environmental protection
- Reduced break downs and man-hour losses
- Profitable commercial ventures
We are committed to provide maritime training solutions to meet the needs of the industry. Our experienced staff deliver a broad range of courses and training programs, for both onshore and onboard positions.
BIMSAR conducts a range of maritime training programmes. They are designed and developed in close consultation with shipboard officers, superintendents, vessel operators and regulatory bodies and industry experts. All our maritime training programes are customised with practical knowledge, thorough study of gap analysis, case studies etc.
The courses are conducted by dedicated faculties having practical experience on the required field. The courses can be conducted at the premises of the principals, if desired.